Monday, March 18, 2013

SAVE THE DATES

Last week all of our beautiful save the date cards arrived in the mail. The proactive me got to work immediately and started addressing all the envelopes to be sent out. Ok so I spent 2 hours licking envelopes before my mom suggested using a wet sponge...thanks for the advice only after my tongue was raw and paper cut, and my mouth was incapable of producing anymore saliva (no saliva for hours :( !), not to mention the amazing taste of glue that is still lingering! So 75 save the dates addressed and ready to go so off I went to the post office and grabbed stamps and almost hit the floor when I found out the cost!!! What the hell, spreading my amazing news should be FREE! So with all the said enjoy your SAVE THE DATES everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment